happy to help
Get in touch
come and visit
Where we are
Dillington House makes for a convenient, comfortable hotel when visiting Ilminster or the surrounding areas. There is plenty of free parking, if you are travelling by car we suggest you use TA19 9DX.
Telephone: 01460 258648
how to find us
Dillington House is positioned within the Dillington Estate and access to the rear entrance at Whitelackington is managed by the Estate’s Office. This means that the entrance is not permanently open to visitors to Dillington House. If you are travelling to Dillington from the East on the A303, to avoid having to make a detour please follow the directions below:
- From the A303 at the Hayes End roundabout take the third exit signposted M5, Exeter, Honiton, Taunton & Ilminster Industrial Area
- At the Horton Cross roundabout take the first exit signposted Ilminster B3168
- Continue on this road (straight over at the mini roundabout) – passing the Shrubbery Hotel
- Turn left at the top of the hill on the B3168 signposted for Curry Rivel, Langport and Dillington House.
- Dillington House is 1 mile on the right
Long distance coaches stop in Ilminster, Taunton or Yeovil.
First Group bus 30/30A leaves Taunton bus station regularly and passes through Ilminster – you will need to take a taxi from Ilminster to Dillington House. Please note there are currently no Sunday bus services.
The nearest railway station is Taunton although some visitors find Yeovil and Crewkerne more convenient. Please make your own arrangements for transfers from the station.
Berrys Coaches run a regular superfast coach from London to Ilminster.