At Dillington House
– Chef – (Fixed Term Contract)
As a Chef you’ll be:
- Preparing menus and cooking meals- ranging from breakfast, lunch, and dinner to wedding and private functions – as directed by our Head Chef.
- Presenting dishes to a pre-determined standard and maintaining excellent hygiene levels at all times.
- Some weekend and evening work will be required.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working in a busy, high quality restaurant or kitchen environment
- To be a team player and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have a passion for high quality food and ingredients, with the creative flair to deliver our menus
The salary for the role is up to £27,968 per annum (Inclusive of a £6000 recruitment allowance)
If you’d like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, you can get in touch with Simon Owens on Simon.firstname.lastname@example.org
– Night Porter –
We are looking for a Night Porter with the following experience:
- Held a similar role within a hotel environment.
- The ability to work well both on their own and as part of a team.
- Takes pride in their work.
- The ability to communicate tasks completed and any issues through a handover system.
The role will involve working nights and weekends, shift pattern 10pm -7am this is not a sleep in role.
Salary ranging from £20,812-£21,189 per annum.
If you are interested in this post and would like to know more, please contact Jo Boyland on JBoyland@dillington.com
We’re always on the look out for Exceptional people at Dillington. If this is you, even if you don’t see a vacancy, please send us your details.
You can send us your details by using our contact formGet in touch